Problem with b4a-bridge connection.

bradlep

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.

I am pretty new here.

I have been trying to connect my tablet to my PC using USB and the B4A-Bridge. In the IDE I cannot connect to the tablet because the menu item in Tools->B4A Bridge does not say 'Connect' but 'Disconnected.'.

Any ideas what is going on.

Using Android 2.3 with B4A-Bridge 2.00.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

iTzCorky

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.

I am pretty new here.

I have been trying to connect my tablet to my PC using USB and the B4A-Bridge. In the IDE I cannot connect to the tablet because the menu item in Tools->B4A Bridge does not say 'Connect' but 'Disconnected.'.

Any ideas what is going on.

Using Android 2.3 with B4A-Bridge 2.00.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Did you happen to turn on USB Debugging and Allow Mock Locations in your developer options?

bradlep

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi iTzCorky.

Thanks for getting back to me about this problem. I have both USB Debugging turned on and Allow Mock Location turnd on as well. Still having the same problem with the menu item being set to 'Disconnected' though, not allowing me to access the 'Connect' menu item.

Thanks.

bradlep

Licensed User
Longtime User
Fixed the problem I had with connecting to the tablet.

Just connected via the 'connect wireless' option in the Tools->B4A-Birdge->Connect Wireless. :)

Thanks for the help. Works great now.

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In V2.01, double tapping on Start - Wireless causes a force close on all four of my devices. I did send Erel a report on this but no update as yet. I noticed while messing about with it...

B4A Bridge is a seriously great bit of kit though :)

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2