Android Question Problem with B4A Bridge

Giuliano Cucchiarini

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
I have been developing successfully an App with B4A for more than one month with a samsung Galaxy Tab S and B4A bridge.
Unfortunatedly, with no apparent reason, the B4A bridge Wireless connection with this device has become unreliable. Sometimes, starting to connect, even reboots the Tablet. I have to try 2 or 3 times before connectind and installing.

The wi-fi signal is strong, because I am very close to the Wi-Fi router. I also have a Galaxy Smartphone and with this device and the same App I have no problem.

Since I have no idea of what happened, and maybe someone has already solved this problem.
Thank You for your help.
GC

Giuliano Cucchiarini

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your reply.
Maybe is not a full reboot...What I see is one of the Logo animation that I see if I reboot the machine
(A full reboot displays also other things)
After this problem, the Wi-Fi gets disconnected, and I have to wait a few seconds and the device reconnects automatically.
It is interesting that also unistalling my application I get exactly the the same problem.
Maybe the application remains active in memory.

Thank You

Upvote 0

Giuliano Cucchiarini

Licensed User
Longtime User
I finally find out the cause of the problem. In the Main Activity there was:
#CanInstallToExternalStorage: True
By putting to False the problem has disappeared. I do not know why, my device has an external storage available.

Thank you for your help

Upvote 0