iOS Question Problems uploading ipa to itunes

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
{NSLocalizedDescription=Status code: 0, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The auth server returned a bad status code.}\"\n)";

That is the error. IOS is so difficult for app submission. There is the dummies guide or erel guide. I still having issues.
}

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
Make sure your username and generated password is correct. It should work. Sometimes their servers have issues you may also try later.

Upvote 0

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
a369-1573a7ba917f";
NSLocalizedFailureReason = "Asset validation failed";
}

Now im getting this error

Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to generate and USE App specific password.
Is it the generated password for app? I already have the developer account password

How to generate an app-specific password​

1. Sign in to appleid.apple.com.
  2. In the Sign-In and Security section, select App-Specific Passwords.
  3. Select Generate an app-specific password or select the Add button
    Blue plus sign icon.
    , then follow the steps on your screen.
  4. Enter or paste the app-specific password into the password field of the app.

Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
}

Now im getting this error

Is this the full error you are receiving? Checking the forum for similar error, It was fixed by creating new provision profile. And make sure you used store provision profile to compile

Upvote 0

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tried recreating store provision file...still error. Yes, that is the full error.

I have 2 identifiers. One is the wildcard and the other is explicit. I chose explicit with store provision and is the app store type. The explicit has the package name (b4i.scantech.icarobd2) and the wildcard is (b4i.*).

I tried erels suggestion from the thread. Delete app, install app, use alt + t + b + r, download then upload to itunes...still no success.

Upvote 0

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: *** Error: Error uploading 'iCar OBD2.ipa'.
*** Error: Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'iCar OBD2.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.90717 for id 013b7e20-5d56-48dd-bdcb-573739f8bf20 Asset validation failed (-19208)
{
NSLocalizedDescription = "Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'iCar OBD2.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.90717 for id 013b7e20-5d56-48dd-bdcb-573739f8bf20";
}
Sorry this is the full error report.

My icon color is purple and yellow. Any suggestions??

Upvote 0

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks you guys. I did not see the full error report and removed the transparent color from icon. It uploaded successfully.

Upvote 0