Android Question Problems with files in the Assets directory

adriano.freitas

Hi!

I'm having a very strange problem with the Assets directory.

I have a code and with the same I compile three applications. I change some constants and recompile it with another icon and package name.

Everything worked fine with all the applications I generated, until yesterday one of the generated package names started to generate an error. Examining the error, I verified that it says not find files folder in assets location.

I used a file manager to examine the system folders and verified that for all other generated package names the files are there, but the folder of the package that gives error is not. There is no folder corresponding to the package in the data directory.

Any package I compile is perfect, just with that specific name it happens. I've tried everything and nothing brings it back to normal.

If I take a data folder from another package, make a copy in the file manager and rename it to the name of the package with problem, it works again, that is, the problem is really that for some reason it does not create this folder and copy the files.

Does anyone have any idea what it could be and how to solve it?

Knoppi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't really have a solution but maybe a simple sync will help.

B4A Files Manager SYNC-Button

Upvote 0