iOS Question Problems with Testflight

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did somebody knows, why it is not possible to upload my app to iTunesConnect for Testflight?

First, I tried it with an adhoc-cert, but than, I always get the message, that I don't have an authority for beta-test, so in the new testflight, adhoc-certs are not accepted. Than I made an app-store-cert. With this cert, i always get the message, that the build is invalid. The Version-number is the same as the build-number in iTunesConnect. What is the reason for that?

I got this message from Apple:

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "EIS". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/EIS.app/main.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/EIS.app/main.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Thanks for help...

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    40 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use the uploader from b4i, last version 2.30 and it is possible to upload it. My problem is, that i can't use the invalid build for testflight. It is not possible to check this build for internal tests.The invalid build is not in the list to choose...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tested it with another app and it works for internal tests with your upoader without any problems. I'm now waiting for the beta-test review to use it for external testers.
The app, which doesn't works uses silent push and background fetch:

B4X:
#PlistExtra: <key>UIBackgroundModes</key><array><string>fetch</string><string>remote-notification</string></array>

I tink, that there is the problem...

Edit: Now I got the allow for the beta-tests. So it is no problem to use the b4i-uploader for external testers for testflight:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does no one have an idea, where I have to search?

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "EIS". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/EIS.app/main.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/EIS.app/main.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Upvote 0