B4A Library ProBundle

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am just looking for a floating circle that is always shown on the screen no matter what app the user is using, and when the user taps this circle, I just want it to simply launch my app (or bring it to foreground). And of course if the user long-presses the circle, it would allow the user to then drag the circle to a different part of the screen and dock it then when they release their finger.

Can the "OverlayWindow" do this?

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes. It's a common use for it.

Modern_Digital

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have some of questions :

1) When i finish from making my protected library and i load it in my app project Which library from ProBundle libraries should i load it with my protected library or can i just load my protected library only.

2) I want to know which Android API version or level should i set in my project manifest file in these values minSdkVersion and targetSdkVersion to make my app working without any errors or problems if i use any library of ProBundle libraries.

3) Is ProBundle libraries work fine with All Devices CPUs like armeabi and armeabi-v7a and x86 and mips.

Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Support is provided only by email.

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I noticed that the overlaywindow will appear over the lockscreen.

How can I prevent this from happening?

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
A new version of ProBundle is available.

Changelog:
- ArchiverPlusZip should be fully compatible now with B4J (untested);

No Its not B4J compatible, but it does compile now, before v 1.12 it wouldn't even compile!

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: anywheresoftware.b4a.keywords.Common.DoEvents()V
at b4a.flm.archiverplus.ArchiverPlusZip.a(SourceFile:206)
at b4a.flm.archiverplus.ArchiverPlusZip.UnZip(SourceFile:319)
at b4j.example.main._prounzipper(main.java:337)
at b4j.example.main._appstart(main.java:261)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.runMethod(Shell.java:612)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.raiseEventImpl(Shell.java:229)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.raiseEvent(Shell.java:159)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:93)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.ShellBA.raiseEvent2(ShellBA.java:90)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(BA.java:84)
at b4j.example.main.start(main.java:38)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$162(LauncherImpl.java:863)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$175(PlatformImpl.java:326)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: anywheresoftware.b4a.keywords.Common.DoEvents()V
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:114)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.ShellBA.raiseEvent2(ShellBA.java:90)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(BA.java:84)
at b4j.example.main.start(main.java:38)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$162(LauncherImpl.java:863)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$175(PlatformImpl.java:326)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)

Would there be an easy fix?

Thanks

Aidy

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It works fine with B4J but as the synchronous mode is not made for B4J, only for B4A, you have to set the asynchronous mode with:
Arc.ZipExecutionMode = Arc.ZIP_EXECMODE_ASYNCHRONOUS

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
It works fine with B4J but as the synchronous mode is not made for B4J, only for B4A, you have to set the asynchronous mode with:
Arc.ZipExecutionMode = Arc.ZIP_EXECMODE_ASYNCHRONOUS

Yes! its fully working! no progress counter as its async, but it does work!

Thanks

Aidy

nadhiras

Licensed User
Longtime User
this is what i looking for (PDFIUM)..
but when i try your pdfium demo its crash when i try to search using 100 pages PDF document,
and search is Case Sensitive..
are the premium library like the demo..??

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this is what i looking for (PDFIUM)..
but when i try your pdfium demo its crash when i try to search using 100 pages PDF document,
and search is Case Sensitive..
are the premium library like the demo..??
The provided Search function is case sensitive indeed and has no memory management (I did it quickly and I admit it could have been a lot better), so I suggest to replace it with your own search function (you can get the text of each page with PDFiumPage.Text).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…