Android Question Programmatically Installing an APK (control center module)

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
HI
My apologies several times for my rare questions, I come from other programming languages such as COBOL where if there was an error was in the manual and u fixit with the number and one two or three way to solutions and the most beautiful was solved. In addition to programming I am a fanatical gamer of many years in various types of games from ET to World of Warships. I wanted to comment on this. In the case of Wow at first they had their own installers, but at one point they had massive thefts of certain parts of the game and from there they implemented a container and installer of the same.
I would like to ask freely without exceptions or anger for my postulate, is there a possibility of doing an application installer, where I call a second application or several and install them? Surely the majority uses playstore for a larger market and with the rules of Google, I am not totally convinced by the volatility of Firebase. As there are excellent libraries like of Erel, Klaus and Manfred, in addition to other experts there could be a template library for apk installer. Where this application would have version control Installed and installed, messages to the client, server configuration etc. Once the second application is installed, it is executed and closed. Being able to be in the background verifying if there are new applications. I attached the control center of WOW. Excuse me if the subject does not matter, I just wanted to put a thought that takes away my sleep
I think that maybe you can do an installer in Android, in the same could be contemplated
User data
Plan of use
Updates
Record
Help desk and notifications
Publicity
Attached is an valid example on windows.

Attachments

• control1.png
    control1.png
    344.8 KB · Views: 227
  • control2.png
    control2.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 184
  • control3.png
    control3.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 191
  • control4.png
    control4.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 187

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes can be useful combined with Firebase Auth, if the client exist on Firebase u autorize to install with a pgp string text. Intended for a captive market i mean.
Best

Upvote 0