Wish Proposal for Enhanced Multimedia Embedding Functionality

carlos7000

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone,

I would like to suggest the addition of a new feature to the forum that allows embedding not only YouTube videos in post messages, but also YouTube "Shorts," Instagram content, and TikTok videos. Currently, we have the option to share horizontal or landscape format videos through YouTube links, which can be directly embedded in our posts. However, when we record videos in vertical format, such as the popular "Shorts," we obtain links in a different format that is not compatible with the forum's current functionality.

I firmly believe that incorporating this feature would be highly beneficial for all members of the forum. By enabling the inclusion of YouTube "Shorts," as well as videos from platforms like Instagram and TikTok, we would be enriching the variety of multimedia content that can be shared and discussed within our community. Moreover, in this current era of social media, where vertical format is increasingly common due to its compatibility with mobile devices, this update would become particularly relevant.

Therefore, I encourage you to consider this proposal and to discuss the possibility of implementing this feature on the forum. I am confident that many users would be excited about the opportunity to share a broader range of visual content seamlessly and directly.

Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly anticipate the possibility of seeing this feature in action soon!