iOS Question Publication on the Apple App Store

Aldo's

Licensed User
I followed all the steps in this https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/publishing-your-app-to-the-app-store.57528/#content
Everything ok until 6)
I get to 7) where it says:
7. Upload the IPA with the local builder: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...ct-without-application-loader.110105/#content
Or with the build server - Tools - Build Server - Upload App To Itunes Connect. Make sure to use the app specific password.
I use the procedure with Build Server and I get an error (a bunch of error lines)
I wrote this:
11.png

I'm unsure about the user ID, but I thought that since it's to be sent to Apple it should be this.
Can anyone who posts help me?

Aldo's

Licensed User
Have you got a mac?
I actually have an old iBook too.
If it would be easier I can move the IPA to the Mac and do it from there

Upvote 0

Aldo's

Licensed User
I got this error:

Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision. (ID: eac06452-48ba-402c-a010-2941df7615cd)
2024-02-07 03:52:00.122 INFO: [ContentDelivery.Uploader]
=============
UPLOAD FAILED with 1 error.

Reading this error it would appear that the file needs to be named: embedded.mobileprovision while mine has another name.
What mistake did I make?

Upvote 0

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't remember the details and it might not be applicable on your situation, but some time ago I also had issues uploading using the built-in method. So I tried installing Transporter on my mac, logged in using my Apple account and uploaded without issues. If you're able to install Transporter on your old mac, I would give it a shot.

As for the provision issue, I have no help to offer - sorry.

Upvote 0

Aldo's

Licensed User
I don't remember the details and it might not be applicable on your situation, but some time ago I also had issues uploading using the built-in method. So I tried installing Transporter on my mac, logged in using my Apple account and uploaded without issues. If you're able to install Transporter on your old mac, I would give it a shot.

As for the provision issue, I have no help to offer - sorry.
Thanks

Upvote 0

Aldo's

Licensed User
I managed to upload it, but in the App Store management it tells me that it is not compliant and asks me to manage it with the following form.
13.png

What should I select?

Upvote 0

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What should I select?
You should select to show the text in English. It could be considered a bit rude to dump a screenshot with non-english text and just expect people to translate it themselves.

If you require support in your native tongue, there are several language forums, one of them might be your language.

Upvote 0

Aldo's

Licensed User
Sorry, I translate:

App encryption documentation
What kind of encryption algorithms does your app implement?
- Proprietary encryption algorithms or not accepted as standards by international standards organizations (IEEE, IETF, ITU etc.)
- Standard encryption algorithms to replace or supplement the use of or access to encryption in the Apple operating system
- Both algorithms mentioned above
- None of the algorithms mentioned above
To avoid having to configure export compliance on App Store Connect, you can specify your use of encryption directly in the information properties list (Info.plist) in your Xcode project. If you need to provide documentation, Apple will provide you with a key value to add to Info.plist.

Thanks

Upvote 0

aminoacid

Licensed User
Longtime User
I managed to upload it, but in the App Store management it tells me that it is not compliant and asks me to manage it with the following form.
View attachment 150464
What should I select?

@Aldo's, looks like you are already there. If you are getting the above message on your developer portal then the app was successfully uploaded. However you must be compliant with their requirements. So all they are asking above is if your app uses encryption. Just answer the question by selecting the correct response. In my case I usually select "none" since my apps don't use encryption.

Upvote 0

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
I got this error:

Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision. (ID: eac06452-48ba-402c-a010-2941df7615cd)
2024-02-07 03:52:00.122 INFO: [ContentDelivery.Uploader]
=============
UPLOAD FAILED with 1 error.

Reading this error it would appear that the file needs to be named: embedded.mobileprovision while mine has another name.
What mistake did I make?
Did you create provisional profile for store? Explicit? The one that you're using for development is not valid for release.
View attachment 150464
What should I select?
Select second option. You will be asked if you will use it in France, sel;ect No

Upvote 0