B4R Question Push notification with my intercom door. Thanks for you help. (Solved)

jvrh_1

Licensed User
Good morning. I need your help again. I am starting with B4R and I have some doubts.

I would want that when I receive a call in my home intercom door, I receive a push message notification in my mobile phone.

To check it, I have develop a B4R app with a NodeMCU ESP8266 wifi (chip 2102 drive). This board send the push notification. In the other side, I have develop another App with B4A to received the notification. Works perfectly!. To make it, i have conected the GND pin with the D3 pin manually (I have not got a switch botton now). When I conect this wires, all works perfectly. See attached image.

Now, I want that It Works with my home intercom door. This is the model: FERMAX 6201 https://www.tdtprofesional.com/blog/manual-de-instalacion-para-el-kit-6201-de-fermax/

In the manual appears that it Works with 12V in VCA. I have thinked that I could conect the board (pin D3) with the wire number 4. This wire is the buzzer of the home intercom door at house and It will activated when the user press the button, but I do not knwo if I can conect the wire directly to the board because it has got 12V in VCA. What can I do? Thanks a lot.

Sorry. My English skill is not the best.

Attachments

• ESQUEMA.jpeg
    ESQUEMA.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 122
  • TELEFONILLO.jpg
    TELEFONILLO.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 127

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Finally, I solved It. Now, I am using a condenser, not a resistor. Now works perfectly. Thanks for your help.

Can you design in a paper your schematic and photograph it or even better with the paint program?

Upvote 0

bdunkleysmith

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am pleased you've solved the problem @jvrh_1. I had not thought of using a condenser (capacitor), but I'm not surprised it has helped because that would damp down unwanted spikes or high frequency signals induced into the wiring which may have been the source of the random triggering.

Upvote 0

jvrh_1

Licensed User
Yes,
I proved all, included to use the ESP board to notification function especifically and to buy another board to manager the doors (so I reduced the wires) and place it separatly several meters. I put the notification board into a metalic box like a faraday effect. Finally, I resolved it with the condenser.
Respect to where I put it: between gpio input and gnd. Very simple.

Upvote 0