iOS Question Push Server

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by fishwolf, Feb 27, 2015.

1. fishwolf

fishwolf Active Member Licensed User

I'm trining to use the B4J Push server.
    I have configure the server for Android and work fine.

Now for Ios, i have create the certificate, copy in Key Folder and run the "Create push keystore", but i have a Error Connection after 10-15 seconds.

I using a local builder (my MAC machine)

What is the problem?
    The provisioning file is specific for push feature or can use the same for normal app?

View attachment 32533

View attachment 32534

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

You are able to compile with the local builder, right?

If yes then make sure that the builder version is 1.50(+). You can check it by going to the test page: <server ip>:51041/test

3. fishwolf

now, i have undenstand that is necessary local builder for "Create push keystore", but i have a error with "no certificate match private key"

Yes, i have 1.50 version.

The other projects are compile without problem.
    The b4i push example is not compile.
    Code:
    F716E43F100D1DAEA3E2EB46FD70392269022A25: no identity found

4. Erel

(you can also use remote builder to create the push key)

This error means that the provision file doesn't match the certificate file. Try to create a new certificate file and provision file.

5. fishwolf

i have create a new certificate and provisoning, and set into code the #ProvisionFile: IA_Push.mobileprovision
    now i have create the push.keystore file with success

but the compiler return this error (same or similar)

Code:
    Parsing code.  0.00
    Compiling code.  
    Compiling layouts code.  
    Compiling debugger engine code.  
    Building Xcode project  
    Sending data 
    to remote compiler.  Error
    Out: Build 
    settings from command line:
      ARCHS = armv7
      CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
      CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload
      OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain beta180
      PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Push
      PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 056b75e4-e0bd-4d6a-
    8092-1971b4d3a2de

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies

Write auxiliary files
    /bin/mkdir -p /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build
    write-
    file /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-all-target-headers.hmap
    write-
    file /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-project-headers.hmap
    write-
    file /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-generated-files.hmap
    write-
    file /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push.hmap
    write-
    file /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-own-target-headers.hmap
    write-
    file /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-all-non-framework-target-headers.hmap
    /bin/mkdir -p /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7
    write-
    file /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/B4i\ Push.LinkFileList

Create product structure
    /bin/mkdir -p /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app

ProcessInfoPlistFile Payload/B4i\ Push.app/Info.plist B4iProject/B4iProject-Info.plist
      cd /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180
      export 
    PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/git/bin"
      builtin-infoPlistUtility /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/B4iProject/B4iProject-Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -format binary -platform iphoneos -o /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/Info.plist

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.o B4iProject/main.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_
    0.compiler
      export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII
      export 
    PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/git/bin"
      /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=
    0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -iquote /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.dia -c /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/B4iProject/main.m -o /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.o

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.o B4iProject/b4i_httpjob.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_
    0.compiler
      export 
      /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=
    0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -iquote /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.dia -c /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/B4iProject/b4i_httpjob.m -o /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.o

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.o B4iProject/b4i_httputils2service.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_
    0.compiler
      export 
    0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -iquote /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.dia -c /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/B4iProject/b4i_httputils2service.m -o /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.o

CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.o B4iProject/b4i_main.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_
    0.compiler
      export 
    0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -iquote /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.dia -c /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/B4iProject/b4i_main.m -o /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.o

Ld Payload/B4i\ Push.app/B4i\ Push normal armv7
      export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=
      export 
      /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -arch armv7 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8
    .1.sdk -L/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload -L../../Libs -F/Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload -F../../Libs -filelist /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/B4i\ Push.LinkFileList -ObjC -fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -lCore -framework Foundation -framework CoreGraphics -framework UIKit -liHttp -liRandomAccessFile -liStringUtils -framework AVFoundation -lz -liDebug -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/B4i\ Push_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/B4i\ Push

CopyPNGFile Payload/B4i\ Push.app/icon-
    60.png icon-60.png
      export 
      /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/copypng /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/icon-
    60.png /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/icon-60.png

60@2x.png icon-60@2x.png
      export 
      /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/copypng /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/icon-
    60@2x.png /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/icon-60@2x.png

76.png icon-76.png
      export 
    76.png /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/icon-76.png

76@2x.png icon-76@2x.png
      export 
    76@2x.png /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/icon-76@2x.png

CopyPNGFile Payload/B4i\ Push.app/Default-667h@2x.png Default-667h@2x.png
      export 
      /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/copypng /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Default-667h@2x.png /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/Default-667h@2x.png

CopyPNGFile Payload/B4i\ Push.app/Default-568h@2x.png Default-568h@2x.png
      export 
      /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/copypng /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Default-568h@2x.png /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/Default-568h@2x.png

CpResource b4i_host_ip.txt Payload/B4i\ Push.app/b4i_host_ip.txt
      export 
      builtin-copy -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn -exclude .git -exclude .hg -resolve-src-symlinks /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/b4i_host_ip.txt /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app

CopyPNGFile Payload/B4i\ Push.app/Default-736h@3x.png Default-736h@3x.png
      export 
      /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/copypng /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Default-736h@3x.png /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/Default-736h@3x.png

ProcessProductPackaging /Users/guest/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/056b75e4-e0bd-4d6a-
    8092-1971b4d3a2de/b4i.mobileprovision Payload/B4i\ Push.app/embedded.mobileprovision
      export 
      builtin-productPackagingUtility /Users/guest/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/056b75e4-e0bd-4d6a-
    8092-1971b4d3a2de/b4i.mobileprovision -o /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app/embedded.mobileprovision

Touch Payload/B4i\ Push.app
      export 
      /usr/bin/touch -c /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app

ProcessProductPackaging /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8
    .1.sdk/Entitlements.plist build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push.app.xcent
      export 
      builtin-productPackagingUtility /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8
    .1.sdk/Entitlements.plist -entitlements -format xml -o /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push.app.xcent

CodeSign Payload/B4i\ Push.app
      export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate
      export 

Signing Identity:  
    "iPhone Developer: [my account] (8PU5SZ5X63)"
    Provisioning Profile: 
    "IA_Push"
      (056b75e4-e0bd-4d6a-
    8092-1971b4d3a2de)

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign F716E43F100D1DAEA3E2EB46FD70392269022A25 --keychain beta180 --entitlements /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i\ Push.app.xcent /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta180/Payload/B4i\ Push.app
    F716E43F100D1DAEA3E2EB46FD70392269022A25: no identity found
    Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with 
    exit code 1

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
       CodeSign Payload/B4i\ Push.app
    (
    1 failure)

6. Erel

Try to change the user name and see whether you get the same error. Other users who encountered this error were able to solve it by recreating the certificates and provision files.

7. fishwolf

User of what?

mac user, pc user, or......

is it correct mac server configuration for last b4i version?
    Code:
    B4i Build Server
    Build 
    server is running.
    Version: 
    Server time: 21:39:43
    Mac SSL Key
    Invalid key!!!
    SSL port: 
    h files
    [
    LIST]
    [*]GADAdMobExtras
    [*]GADAdNetworkExtras
    [*]GADAdSize
    [*]GADBannerView
    [*]GADBannerViewDelegate
    [*]GADInAppPurchase
    [*]GADInAppPurchaseDelegate
    [*]GADInterstitial
    [*]GADInterstitialDelegate
    [*]GADModules
    [*]GADRequest
    [*]GADRequestError
    [*]iAd: 
    [*]iAdMob: 
    [*]iArchiver: 
    [*]iBarcode: 
    [*]iBLE: 
    [*]iCore: 
    [*]iDebug: 
    [*]iDesigner: 
    [*]iDropboxSync: 
    [*]iEncryption: 
    [*]iGoogleMaps: 
    [*]iHttp: 
    [*]iHUD: 
    [*]iJSON: 
    [*]iLeadbolt: 
    [*]iLocation: 
    [*]iMedia: 
    [*]iNet: 
    [*]iNetwork: 
    [*]iPhone: 
    [*]iRandomAccessFile: 
    [*]iSideMenu: 
    [*]iSQL: 
    [*]iStore: 
    [*]iStringUtils: 
    [*]iWebSocket: 
    [*]iXmlBuilder: 
    [*]iXmlSax: 
    [/
    LIST]
    a files
    [
    LIST]
    [*]libCore, size=
    2206664, modified=01/18/2015 07:26:40
    [*]libGoogleAdMobAds, size=
    13403052, modified=11/06/2014 14:02:32
    [*]libiAd, size=
    25928, modified=01/19/2015 09:29:26
    [*]libiAdMob, size=
    46464, modified=01/19/2015 08:36:16
    [*]libiArchiver, size=
    155824, modified=12/15/2014 16:21:18
    [*]libiBarcode, size=
    103200, modified=12/11/2014 08:12:00
    [*]libiBLE, size=
    83232, modified=01/21/2015 07:32:58
    [*]libiDebug, size=
    705024, modified=01/05/2015 16:05:50
    [*]libiDesigner, size=
    570768, modified=01/07/2015 15:06:50
    [*]libiDropboxSync, size=
    56408, modified=11/17/2014 09:07:32
    [*]libiEncryption, size=
    46664, modified=01/06/2015 11:33:32
    [*]libiGoogleMaps, size=
    107240, modified=10/30/2014 14:42:54
    [*]libiHttp, size=
    84712, modified=01/07/2015 08:56:56
    [*]libiHUD, size=
    192376, modified=10/30/2014 14:44:26
    [*]libiJSON, size=
    36576, modified=10/30/2014 14:44:56
    [*]libiLeadbolt, size=
    7744, modified=12/01/2014 13:35:54
    [*]libiLocation, size=
    50384, modified=11/16/2014 07:44:00
    [*]libiMedia, size=
    174752, modified=01/11/2015 11:53:52
    [*]libiNet, size=
    363344, modified=01/13/2015 15:29:32
    [*]libiNetwork, size=
    179168, modified=12/15/2014 10:16:38
    [*]libiPhone, size=
    153512, modified=01/12/2015 15:59:34
    [*]libiRandomAccessFile, size=
    249928, modified=12/16/2014 16:21:22
    [*]libiSideMenu, size=
    338504, modified=10/30/2014 14:50:00
    [*]libiSQL, size=
    243848, modified=12/23/2014 14:47:28
    [*]libiStore, size=
    35528, modified=01/20/2015 17:01:02
    [*]libiStringUtils, size=
    38168, modified=10/30/2014 14:50:50
    [*]libiWebSocket, size=
    265616, modified=01/06/2015 08:49:40
    [*]libiXmlBuilder, size=
    103920, modified=12/28/2014 15:46:22
    [*]libiXmlSax, size=
    42528, modified=10/30/2014 14:51:04
    [/
    LIST]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  8. Erel

The user name under Tools - Build server. The server status looks fine.

9. fishwolf

the same error, but the first compiler the error is different

Code:
    Parsing code.                           0.01
    Compiling code.                         
    Compiling layouts code.                 
    Building Xcode project                  
    Sending data 
    to remote compiler.        Error
    Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could 
    not be found.

ARCHS = armv7
        CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/newuser/Payload
        OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain newuser
        PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Push
    8092-1971b4d3a2de

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

10. Erel

11. fishwolf

a new error with push project and with normal project

nobody compile a push project with local builder?
    i don't undestand the difference with a normal project.

Code:
    Parsing code.  0.16
    Compiling code.  
    Compiling layouts code.  
    Building Xcode project  
    Sending data 
    to remote compiler.  Error
    Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: UNIX[No such 
    file or directory]

ARCHS = armv7
      CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/guest/Desktop/Basic4Ios/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/newuser/Payload
      OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain newuser
      PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Push
    8092-1971b4d3a2de

Check dependencies
    Code Sign error: No matching provisioning profile found: Your build 
    settings specify a provisioning profile with the UUID “056b75e4-e0bd-4d6a-8092-1971b4d3a2de”, however, no such provisioning profile was found.
    CodeSign error: code signing 
    is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.1'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
       Check dependencies
    (
    1 failure)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  12. Erel

This error has nothing to do with the push feature. Does it work properly with other projects?

13. fishwolf

no, with other projects have the same error (with root permission)

in normal run other project work fine

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  14. Erel

This means that the certificate that you are using in the push project doesn't match the provision file.

15. fishwolf

I have create again all files (certivicates and profisionin files)
    now i compile with success and i can create the pust.keystore file (without root permision)
    i have copy file on b4j server and run with success

now when i run the b4i push application i have this error
    i have see this thread
    http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/push-notification-error-code-3000.49883/#content
    what is the explicit name?

Code:
    Error getting token: <B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3000 "nessuna stringa di autorizzazione 'aps-environment' valida trovata per l'applicazione" UserInfo=0x16d54550 {NSLocalizedDescription=nessuna stringa di autorizzazione 'aps-environment' valida trovata per l'applicazione}>

16. fishwolf

I have check the explict name in apple site and app name into "Build Configuration"
    it is the same.

what is the problem for errore code=3000?

17. Erel

Make sure that you are using the correct provision file.

Open the file with a text editor and look for this string:
    <key>aps-environment</key>
    <string>development</string>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice