Android Question questions about creating embed html web server

arced

Licensed User
Hi All,

Have been searching in this forum. stumble on "HttpServer" lib, which is already upgraded into HttpUtils2.
Questions :
1. Please help about 1 simple example for serving HTML web server. Can it be done with HttpUtils2 ?
i've been read the forum. so i found a function like about the "jetty" library => object.ServerStaticWeb file kind a thing ? is there any equivalent logic using with HttpUtils2 ?

2. I need your opinion in building Android and IOS app. so right now i am developing likely HYBRID app (which is Web Page for the Front End, and Native B4A/I for the backend. Using interfaceJavaScript method to communicate it). Is it good with this approach ? anyone already down this path ? can share what is the greatest stumble you are facing ?

*note : if HttpUtils2 can be the HTML web server then i need too for B4I. if no tools for IOS then i need to consider other approach. whether to go all native.... sacrifice the great web design can do.

*note2 : i use framework7 web app design. it seems their JS need load resource with address like "file:///..." which is not allowed by the browser.

thx before

Last edited:

arced

Licensed User
Tq for clearing up. One more question. Is this HttpServer lib can be used for B4I? Or it have some other library that has same functional also?

Please guide me :)

Thx

Upvote 0

arced

Licensed User
Hi Erel tq for the response.
Will wait for that. Hope not for too long to wait lib to be released.

Thx, norman

Upvote 0