1. *** New version of B4J is available ***
    B4J v7.8
    Dismiss Notice

Android Question Questions of NumPad

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by watesoft, Jul 4, 2019.

1. watesoft

watesoft Member Licensed User

One: I want to set one of numpads enabled, it not work. also with code: Numpad1.getbase.enabled=false.

Two: I want to remove animation of numpads layout. In designer,I set animation duration 0 in every numpad view,but the animation still exists.
    how to solve above quetions?

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

1) You are talking about what Numpad? A Library, a specific example?
    2) Make sure to also set the activity animationduration to 0. It would be of help if you would upload a small project which shows the issue.

3. watesoft

Hi DonManfred, thank you, It's a customview,you cad see it:https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/customview-numpad.64191/#content
    I have uploaded the project. there are many NumPad views on my layout, when activity LoadLayout, NumPad views come out one by one like animations,I don't like this.

4. DonManfred

Where?

5. watesoft

sorry,I forget it

Attached Files:

6. DonManfred

I dont see any animation here.
    The View is popping up at the edit which is active. I don´t see a problem here.

7. watesoft

Hi DonManfred,Maybe I am not clear enough about the problem. It's not the popping numpad but the CustomView named Numpad1,Numpad2...,
    There is another problem,how to set one of numpads CustomView enabled false?

8. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I've also tried it and didn't see any problem.

You should start a new thread for a new question.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice