Share My Creation (Quiz Game) Let' Become Rich!

Let' Become Rich!
In Knowledge First, Money Afterwards.

This game is created using B4A designer elements. The questions appear randomly with no logic for the levels of difficulty and the “Phone a friend” lifeline is a dummy lifeline with no real purpose.

Download here (beta version)

i have tested it on both small and big screens and works fine at my end.

sskbc.png

WARNING: This game may be addictive ! It is a simulation of the actual TV show like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and KBC (Indian Version).

It includes the audio samples from the real game show. The questions are randomly selected from a database

Please note that this game is not affiliated to the actual game show broadcasted in Set India network and every Rupee you earn in this game simulation will fetch you exactly zero rupees in the real world.

If you want to launch this game at Play store or for educational purposes, then contact me at [email protected]

any suggestions/modifications are welcome!

Rdgs

Last edited:

BPak

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice Graphics!!!

I have 10.1" Tablet - 1280x800.

The (a) and (c) Answers do not display in the intended area. They are about 3/8" to the Left of the Panel.
Also in the Help display the White Text has the last line missing in the display.

Last edited:

sanjibnanda

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice Graphics!!!

I have 10.1" Tablet - 1280x800.

The (a) and (c) Answers do not display in the intended area. They are about 3/8" to the Left of the Panel.
Also in the Help display the White Text has the last line missing in the display.

thanks for feed back, i will fix it in final release.