Android Question Rapid Debug

gpe

Licensed User
Longtime User
is there any known case where Debug(legacy) works perfectly and Debug(Rapid) doesn't?

I get the message:

"Rapid Debugger failed to connect to device", after that then the loading continues, asks for opening and definitely ends

txs

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Yes they are many cases (too much to be listed).
Nothing to worry

Upvote 0

Glitchs

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have same problem in my laptop, Java 8 and firewall of windows disconnected. I supoosed it would be the trial versio but with full I have the same problem and I dont know how to solve it.

Regards.

Upvote 0

Glitchs

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does it work properly with the other modes (Release and Debug legacy)?

Hi Erel,

debug legacy, release y ofuscate works ok, but only debug rapid dont works.

I have other PC where it works ok in debug rapid, that PC is conected to phone with cable usb because the desktop dont has wifi card.
But my laptop home dont connects neither with the wifi AP of home, neither directly to the phone with usb cable and neither connecting to the phone as a Wifi Hotspot sharing Mobile internet connection. That are my reasons I think the problem is not the comunicacion (for example ports of router) because they are 3 differents ways and any dont works.
The apk is loaded in the phone but quickly the connections errors appears.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Glitchs

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello finally I found the problem as you said but I dont understant why

It was the mac filter wifi router that allows connect only the mac adress with acces. If I disconnect it the debug rapid works ok but the incredible is that the mac adress of the phone is the same one that is permitted. I cant undertand it.....

Best regards

Upvote 0