Android Question rapid debuger failed to connect to device

ArminKH

Well-Known Member
Hi when i want to run and compile my app and test that on my device on rapid debuger mode i recieve this error
"An error occured.
rapid debuger failed to connect to device,please try to run again"
this issue is not just in new version
I have this problem since b4a 3.5 to now
Thank u
 

ArminKH

Well-Known Member
My device is huawei g610 u20 dual sim and my labtop is asus k55vd win8
Many times ago on b4a 3 or 3.2 i have not any issue with rapid debuger with this pc and device
 

ArminKH

Well-Known Member
I dont know thats firewall issue or not but b4A's private and public check boxes are checked on firewall option
 

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
not 100% sure if it is related to this issue but I have this sometimes aswell.

doing tools -> clean up project solves it for me then.
 

ArminKH

Well-Known Member
@Erel
This is the logs on /temp/log.exe

2033346 ExitCode: 0 Output: Error: optimizedDex receive: 33 OptimizedDexer exitCode=0 Optimized worked... Trying to connect to port: 59712 RD e: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: anywheresoftware/b4a/pc/RDebug$IRemote : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615) RD e: at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141) RD e: at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283) RD e: at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58) RD e: at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197) RD e: at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) RD e: at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) RD e: at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615) RD e: at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141) RD e: at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283) RD e: at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58) RD e: at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197) RD e: at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) RD e: at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) RD e: at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301) RD e: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247) RD e: Could not find the main class: b4a.example.main. Program will exit. RD e: Exception in thread "main" ExitCode: 1 Output: Error: LogCat process: 5136 OptimizedDexer exitCode=-1 dontWait=False
 

iCAB

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
Hi There

Rapid debugger failed to connect
B4A ver 5.20
Java updated to latest version 8
Any ideas?
 

iCAB

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
Any file name that I should be looking for?
There is nothing being created under c:\Temp
 

iCAB

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
I did a search for javac.exe on my PC and I found 2 copies:
1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_26\bin\javac.exe ( PATH1 )
2. C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_45\bin\javac.exe ( PATH2 )

originally, "Configure Path" was pointing to PATH1, rapid debugger didn't work, legacy worked perfectly ok.
I modified "Configure path" to point to PATH2, rapid debugger started working ok, however when i tried to compile another project that references google maps and google_play_services I started getting timeout during download ( whether I use legacy or rapid mode )
This is the message: You can change the timeout value under Tools - IDE Options..
When I changed the timeout from 30 seconds to 60 seconds I started getting this message: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
I am attaching the log.

Thank you
 

Attachments

Top