Remake BoardView Library (java) in DragBoardView Library (B4A)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
According to you how could you realize it in B4A?
https://github.com/jakebonk/BoardView
Obviously I do not mean to wrap it

any suggestions?

68747470733a2f2f7468756d62732e6766796361742e636f6d2f44656164556e74696479486172746562656573742d73697a655f726573747269637465642e676966

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Something I got, the movement. I miss the move of other objects to make room for what is moved.

Help Me!!
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, but I rewritten it all in B4A. Because in Java I did not understand much. And so I had to study my own system .. is not very equal, but I'm content. :)
Now I'm adding functions to sort lists, change color, return lists, and put buttons to edit lists from view (delete, add, etc.)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm burning my free day by developing :confused::confused::confused: I think I'm going to the sea between an orbit. I live near the sea, I do not think it's the case to develop again:D:D:D

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I saw this thread yesterday so i started a b4j project to try to get something similar to what u have shown in post #1

But if you have already done it i will quit :)

Btw looks really cool what u have done.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My not B4J but B4A. I would not know how to write it in B4J.
The project is cute, but the initial idea is unfortunately not mine. It's not original. In the first post I see something I saw on GitHub.

I'm like the Chinese, I have no original ideas, but I copy well. :p:p:p:p

I think you have to do the same for your project in B4J for who you can serve, then your programming will be much cleaner than mine which is confusing.
Cmq just finish the library and perhaps the code if it is interesting to someone.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update.
The menu disappears from the title
And a button to insert new cells at the end of the column

There is only one way to erase it .. maybe I drag it into a trash can to remove a cell or column. But now I can only work tomorrow or Thursday

1.png

2.png

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not know, I was tired of looking through all the images with getDrawable :(:(:(

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm like the Chinese, I have no original ideas, but I copy well. :p:p:p:p

No comment :rolleyes:

Anyway Mr Dust, your Boardview is looking absolutly top notch. I'm sure once you finish adding all the functions that are requited and optimising your final code, it will be top of the class.

Keep up the fantastic work, but make sure that you take a break and have a nice walk on the beach. Actually try dipping your big toe in the water whilst tapping yourself on the back (well shoulder) :D

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last update: Add,Sort and Info Column. Problem with delete :(:(

4-png.57108

3-png.57109

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User