Android Question Report Design?

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
It would be a very useful tool for creating reports with print layout and not via code. Have you put in this tool?
thanks

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, how can I create a layout from print to pdf? you have to post an example? my requirement is to create the printing of a document, such as an invoice or an order.
thank you very much

Upvote 0

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
I attach two pictures: one of runtime report and the second an example of the report editor

upload_2014-2-2_17-35-42.png

this is editor
upload_2014-2-2_17-38-15.png

I hope is clear.
regards

Upvote 0

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
is there a way to create a report like this? how do you print something with an app created with Basic 4 Android?
thanks you

Upvote 0

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
I understand, but users expect the ability to generate a pdf document to print ...
You can not implement the function of printing PDF form with a designer? would not be ideal but it is something.
thanks

Upvote 0

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
they are two different tools. The first allows you to create the report layout. the second to view the report and turn it into a pdf or send it to a printer.
might be a good solution to create the layout with the designer and be able to print at runtime.
I hope I was clear.

thanks

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Roberto,
Instead of report design, I was trying to ask if there is a form filler library cooking by someone..
The form is a bmp image already in the assets folder, then you assign the form fields to corresponding
fields in database or just edittextboxs. This is more difficult for library developers, but much easier for
users, because they can just scan and save the form's image and then fill it.

Upvote 0