B4A Library RSSwipeAndDismiss - Swipe away any view

RSSwipeAndDismiss

RSSwipeAndDismiss shows how to make ListView or other views support the swipe-to-dismiss Android UI pattern.

In the attachments you can find a sample and the library files.
Credits: roman nurik - https://github.com/romannurik/Android-SwipeToDismiss/blob/master/LICENSE

Special thanks to NJDude for writing a sample and thedesolatesoul for testing

In the post below, you can find a better sample project by NJDude (uploading soon)

Kind regards,
Tomas

Attachments

• RSSwipeToDismiss.zip
    378 KB · Views: 633
Last edited:

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
The screenshot shows a close button but the sample does not contain that. Also not seeing the better sample project attachment.

XverhelstX

Licensed User
Longtime User

PHB2

Licensed User
Longtime User
I appreciate this is an old thread, but I have a relevant question.

Can this library be modified so it doesn't make the swiped panel transparent as it is being swiped?

Jeffrey Cameron

Licensed User
Longtime User
I needed something similar for a project a while back, so I created a user control that functions similar to what you are requesting. It's all B4A, no special libraries required other than @Informatix's GestureDetector library.

It's a Listview variation and you can swipe left/right or click on the entries and has a ton of properties you can set on the items (some user specs are pretty needy ) It does do the transparent thing on a swipe but you should be able to comment-out that bit of code without much trouble.

I've attached a test project that you can modify to suit your needs and compile to a library for ease of use.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• EditList.zip
    28.4 KB · Views: 231

PHB2

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks very much Jeffrey - much appreciated for you taking the time out to reply

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ycdcuba

If you are looking for NJDude's "Shopping List app" , which is a 404 link now, you can start conversation with him.
He was last seen in chitchat message last month.

Regards,

Anand

ycdcuba

Hi, i cant find your sample "Shopping List app", the link dont work. Iam tryin to implement some similar.
Besy regards.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…