B4A Library RSSwipeAndDismiss - Swipe away any view

RSSwipeAndDismiss
Screenshot_2014-08-04-20-29-04.png

RSSwipeAndDismiss shows how to make ListView or other views support the swipe-to-dismiss Android UI pattern.

In the attachments you can find a sample and the library files.
Credits: roman nurik - https://github.com/romannurik/Android-SwipeToDismiss/blob/master/LICENSE

Special thanks to NJDude for writing a sample and thedesolatesoul for testing

In the post below, you can find a better sample project by NJDude (uploading soon)

Kind regards,
Tomas

Attachments

• RSSwipeToDismiss.zip
    378 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
The screenshot shows a close button but the sample does not contain that. Also not seeing the better sample project attachment.

XverhelstX

Licensed User
Longtime User

PHB2

Licensed User
Longtime User
I appreciate this is an old thread, but I have a relevant question.

Can this library be modified so it doesn't make the swiped panel transparent as it is being swiped?

Jeffrey Cameron

Licensed User
Longtime User
I needed something similar for a project a while back, so I created a user control that functions similar to what you are requesting. It's all B4A, no special libraries required other than @Informatix's GestureDetector library.

It's a Listview variation and you can swipe left/right or click on the entries and has a ton of properties you can set on the items (some user specs are pretty needy o_O ) It does do the transparent thing on a swipe but you should be able to comment-out that bit of code without much trouble.

I've attached a test project that you can modify to suit your needs and compile to a library for ease of use.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• EditList.zip
    28.4 KB · Views: 222

PHB2

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks very much Jeffrey - much appreciated for you taking the time out to reply :)

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ycdcuba

If you are looking for NJDude's "Shopping List app" , which is a 404 link now, you can start conversation with him.
He was last seen in chitchat message last month.

2020-05-31_154107.png

Regards,

Anand

ycdcuba

Hi, i cant find your sample "Shopping List app", the link dont work. Iam tryin to implement some similar.
Besy regards.