Android Question Run Raspberry Pi3 as Mobile (android)

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear All,

Greetings

I need to run "Raspberry Pi3" board as mobile (android),
on other words, need to install android on Raspberry Pi3.

I find many images of android - label as work very fine, but really i try many of them but not work at all.

Please, if any find good image or way to install android on Raspberry Pi3 to work well as normal mobile, please share it.

Thanks on advance.

Best regards

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm work well with B4A and built many projects.
on same time i not good programmer with linux,

so, for me, it is very simple (by b4a) to build program on "Raspberry Pi" and achieve direct H/W control from the board, and so, work in hard environment more than normal mobile, and even the cost of board is lower than any smart mobile (android).

So, I need now to run Raspberry Pi as normal mobile, and run mobile app (created by b4a) on it.

Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you looked at B4R @Khairy Abdelhamid?
I have a few automated features in my home which I developed using B4R to control ESP8266 and ESP32 micro controllers. If need be you can use B4J to control your Raspberry Pi GPIO pins too.

Everything you need for controlling hardware can be developed using either B4J with the Pi4J library to control your Raspberry Pi, or you can do what I did and use B4R to program ESP-01, ESP8266, ESP32 etc or any Arduino compatible boards.

Enjoy...

Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Mr. Peter,

Really many thanks for your help,
This a first time for working with Pi4J, and sure I'll need long time to work well with it, (by any way i try more with it).
But the capabilities of programming (by b4a) with mobile are very very good, many libraires (like what work with DB, graphics, .....),
and to reach for same level/capabilities with Pi4J take from me very long time.

So, I need now to use all libraries, examples, ... of b4a direct with Raspberry Pi (if I good understanding, and please correct me if it is not right).

thanks again for you.

Upvote 0

MarkusR

Licensed User
Longtime User
i used my Raspberry Pi3 for hardware input but the output visualization or control i made on my android phone.
its maybe also an option for you?

Upvote 0