Android Question Save button no longer saves input

MrsWyatt

Save button (btnSave) no long saves after I created a scrollview. What changes do I need to make in order to keep my scrollview and it's contents (blue panel) and get my save button to save the users input again?

1677604111892.png

Brian Dean

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does the scrollview cover the save button? It is not clear to me from your post. Is the button_click handler still firing?

Upvote 0

MrsWyatt

Does the scrollview cover the save button? It is not clear to me from your post. Is the button_click handler still firing?
The question isn't clear. There is no relation between the scroll view and the button's behavior.
I was able to get my button to work properly when I created a new activity. I copy and pasted my code into a new activity and the button saved like it did prior to my changes.

Upvote 0

MrsWyatt

I was able to get my button to work properly when I created a new activity. I copy and pasted my code into a new activity and the button saved like it did prior to my changes.

Upvote 0

zed

Licensed User
Hi! (sorry for my English)

Are panel1 and imageview1 in a general panel?

is generalPanel loaded in scrollview?

So maybe used buttonSave.Tag and retrieved the value by sender

Upvote 0