SCalculator 4

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks to all my supporters in the competition for the calculator, it is a combined effort of all the forum members through their contributions.

Version 4 of the SCalculator is doing all its computation with Complex numbers.
Even if you are not interested in such, you benefit by getting all the roots (for example - square root of 16 is 4 but also -4).
I also rearranged the controls and corrected some bugs.
The manual is readable from the program, launching PWord.
One of the controls enables selection between three functions, using the option.txt file to remember your selection. It should be easy to insert another function which you think is important to you through this mechanism.
Enjoy !:)

Edit: Scalculator 5 for device and Desktop, using FgGradientButtons by Filippo. Looks much better.

Attachments

• SCalculator5.zip
    127.3 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The font file should be stored in the font directory of windows in the device, it helps sqeezing the letters on the control.

specci48

Licensed User
Longtime User
Copy the Formlib.dll from your basic4ppc installation (subfolder libraries) into the same folder of SCalculator_4.0.sbp.

It's a way of keeping our upload files small instead of posting always all the libraries everyone has by default. ;)

specci48

Woinowski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Compiling with B4PPC V6.01

In order to compile for Device with B4PP 6.01 I had to make some corrections (Subs DMS and Factorial renamed because they needed different name from Controls, new label for goto in F_Common).

See attachment

Attachments

• SCalculator_4.0_for_B4PPC_6.01.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 326

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Scalculator 5

Scalculator 5 for device and Desktop replaced 4 in the first post. It is using FgGradientButtons by Filippo. Looks much better.

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
filippo

I don't see how it will be improved. What were you thinking of ?

D

Deleted member 103

derez

It might look like.

Attachments

• sCalculator.jpg
    sCalculator.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 289