Beta Screenshot position is unuseable

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by DonManfred, May 29, 2015.

1. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

When i want to take a new Screenshot from my App the window opens but it is really bad positioned.

[​IMG]

I need to make it smaller and use another position to make the screenshow avaiable in the visible window....

[​IMG]

I would like to see the Screenshot everytime in the upper left position.

I would also like to set a default-toom-level which is saved in the b4a ini. So everytime i want to make a screenshot i want to make it the same size which is NOT 100% (100% is much too big for my device :) )

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

PS: I would like to say that i REALLY LOVE the new Tool-tip which shows the actual parameter in bold

[​IMG]

Peter Simpson likes this.
  3. Peter Simpson

Peter Simpson Expert Licensed User

When you zoom in and out you are actually setting the size of the screen shot (image size). So at 100% your screen shot image size will be for example 1080 x 1920. At 50% you would actually be taking a screen shot image size of 540 x 960 and at 25% the screen shot image size would be 270 x 480 etc, but you already knew that. It's not that much different from the previous version but I for one prefer this viewer over the previous viewer :)

Tool tip which shows the actual parameter in bold is just a great feature if you ask me.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

You can click on the zoom to fit button.

Starting from the next update it will execute this action automatically after the first screenshot is takem.

Peter Simpson likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice