Share My Creation Send My Position

Send my position is an application that allows you to share your location with friends and family!
Help others reach you faster by sending them your exact coordinates!

Also open your actual position with Gmaps or into browser to see what's around you.

Supported languages: english, italian, french, thai.

link to play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=davidev.sendmyposition

2014-03-18 edit: added zip file with string.xml for language translation & simple B4A project to get device localization
App updated with new languages, thx to the B4A community :)

DavideV

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-10-07-49-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-10-07-49-57.png
    303.9 KB · Views: 3,430
  • Screenshot_2014-03-10-08-08-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-10-08-08-51.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 329
  • Screenshot_2014-03-10-07-50-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-10-07-50-25.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 283
  • ShowYourLanguage.zip
    8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

AHilton

Licensed User
Longtime User
Interesting. I didn't install your app because I've been working on my own very similar app in my spare time the last few weeks and may end up either publishing it or rolling it into a big commercial app. But, it's good to see great minds think alike! The reason for making mine is because I do quite a bit of remote kayaking and exploring and needed a way to keep loved ones and the curious updated on where I was and what I was doing. We've taken some different approaches in how we do it (just from reading your description and the screenshots) but, still, very similar.

Good luck to you!

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'd like to add more languages if someone will help to translate :)

DavideV

I'm learning English,I would like translate to Thai.

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
Send my position is an application that allows you to share your location with friends and family!
Help others reach you faster by sending them your exact coordinates!

Also open your actual position with Gmaps or into browser to see what's around you.

Supported languages: english, italian.

link to play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=davidev.sendmyposition&hl=en
I can translate in my,Slovenian, and also CRO, Serbian and other "slovan" languages, eg. Russian,....

DavideV

Licensed User
Longtime User
Interesting. I didn't install your app because I've been working on my own very similar app in my spare time the last few weeks and may end up either publishing it or rolling it into a big commercial app. But, it's good to see great minds think alike! The reason for making mine is because I do quite a bit of remote kayaking and exploring and needed a way to keep loved ones and the curious updated on where I was and what I was doing. We've taken some different approaches in how we do it (just from reading your description and the screenshots) but, still, very similar.

Good luck to you!

He he, nice. There are many app like this on the market, but every one has it's own special feature :)
I travel for work, sometimes my coleague needs to reach me so this app is very usefull for me.

Good luck to you too ! :)

DavideV

Licensed User
Longtime User
Theera, stari,
thank you very much, all languages are welcome :)
I will put a txt file in the first post with all strings used in the app, in english.
I will add credits to you and all other will help translate in the about screen of the app.

thx again.
DavideV

DavideV

Licensed User
Longtime User
Zip file added to first post.
contains simple B4A project to get device language/localization + txt file with the send my position strings for translation.
Thx
DavideV

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thai translation which be encoding by UTF-8(without BOM).

Attachments

• translate_Th.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 218

Takeru17

Licensed User
Longtime User
French translation. And thx for your app.

Attachments

• Show yourLanguage.zip
    351.4 KB · Views: 224