Building designer app. (0.02s)
Building Xcode project (0.19s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
mobileprovision file not found.

where i am wrong please help

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you downloaded a mobile provision file from your Apple Developer Acccount? Check the following link:

Note: you can get your UDID from iTunes app by clicking on the name of your phone.

Upvote 0

jitendra_singh

Licensed User
thanks for reply
i am using local mac builder , i have mac and working with simulator, is still required mobile provision file from your Apple Developer Acccount

Upvote 0

jitendra_singh

Licensed User
thanks for reply
how to get device ip address
and is it required apple paid account(99$). if i am using local mac , or is it required app certificate and mobile provisining file

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
You can use a simulator before $99 payment. The certificate / mobile provision files and not needed.
To install local builder, use a tutorial - https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/local-mac-builder-installation.46402/

The simulators in IOS are not very powerful, they do not support hardware relative things such as Camera. So, sooner or later you will need to run on real device. To do this you will need to pay $99 and to make Apple certificates/mobile provision files.

To run on simulator you need to specify Server (Mac's) IP in B4i IDE menu (Tools - Builder Server - Server settings). Better to fix this ID. You cand do this , for example, on Mac (System Settings - Network) or in router.

Upvote 0

jitendra_singh

Licensed User
yes now it working , i was wrong in port i was using normal port instead of ssl port, and other is not selecting tools->device ip address->simulator.
thank u so much

Upvote 0