Serial BT Question

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Checking the Android Serial tutorial I got the BT Part to work. Half way.

With the below Sub I like to clear the "You" Portion. How would I write it so this will only show the Raw data?

Sub AStream_NewData (Buffer() As Byte)
LogMessage("You",BytesToString(Buffer, 0, Buffer.Length, "UTF8"))
End Sub

Thank you for the Help.

@Erel / darn it I had posted in the Serial tutorial Portion, please remove. SORRY!

I'am just nuts...

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel

I have tried that at the beginning and seem's not to work. I will check again, and let you know something.

UPDATE:

Sub Activity_Create(FirstTime As Boolean)
Activity.LoadLayout("2")
If AStream.IsInitialized = False Then
'AStream.InitializePrefix(Main.serial1.InputStream, True, Main.serial1.OutputStream, "AStream")
'AStream.Initialize(In As java.io.InputStream,Out As java.io_OutputStream, Eventname As String)
AStream.Initialize(Main.Serial1.InputStream, Main.Serial1.OutputStream, "AStream")
End If
txtLog.Width = 100%x
End Sub

Before I had not added the code in blue, when I tried it. Now, with the added code it seems to work.
Thank you for the Patience!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would like to change just one WORD... Could you please tell me how to do?
In the AD Manager, I see the Activity Word I would like to change the name to Bla, bla.
Where am I able to change the Name of "Activity" ?

Thank you for helping
William

Attachments

• Activity.jpg
    Activity.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Upvote 0

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank's Erel. I did find the correct area, to change ithe name, to german.
For some reason it just did not save the change. that's why I had ask't this silly Question. :eek:

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For some reason it just did not save the change. that's why I had ask't this silly Question.

If you are working with designer, then you must save the designer layout.. not by just clicking "Save", but by clicking "Save As..." then type 1 or 2 (the name of the layout bal file you want to save. I reached this solution by trial and error, but have no explanation for it, sorry).

Upvote 0