sfsameer

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Anyone heard from B4xCode? Their website has been in "maintenance mode" for a while. I never purchased any projects from them, but on the surface it looked nicely done. Hoping they're fixing their site for those of you who are customers.

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, I remember that thread and thanks for the link. Hopefully, they didn't have another breach.

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Found this:

Screenshot 2022-02-01 152705.png

prbmjr

Licensed User
Hi, I'm litle bit concern about him... because I'm trying to be contact with him since weeks ago without success... by email, private msg.. Anyone knows something about??

tchart

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm litle bit concern about him... because I'm trying to be contact with him since weeks ago without success... by email, private msg.. Anyone knows something about??
He’s been a bit quiet since he announced their database project. There was a bit of a heated discussion on that thread. Not sure whether that has anything to do with it.

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Which thread do you refer? Could you send to me the link?

There's also some info at

prbmjr

Licensed User
Ok, thank you for the information, hope he could be fine and safe, and then he could update and finish all projects that he had pendent.. I had 2 projects with him totally stucked for months...

prbmjr

Licensed User
I bought 2 projects, Voip project and VPN B4J client project, the first one do not have the functionalities that Saif promises to me and the other one I did not received any version of the project... I don't know what I have to do to contact to him, the last time I contacted with him was in last december, when he told me that he will issue a new release of the VPN project.

Last edited:

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I bought 2 projects, Voip project and VPN B4J client project, the first one do not have the functionalities that Saif promises to me and the other one I do no received no version of the project...
I wouldn't worry too much, I imagine Saif probably just is busy and focused on B4XDatabase. After all, he gave the forum a launchdate for the launchdate, which was December 26th, 2021. (I don't think I saw a date posted by him at that date though, but I can have missed it - I don't read all posts.)

In the meantime, I'd recommend you starting a new thread for each project and see if you can get help from other people who purchased those solutions. The more specific you can be with the functionalities Saif promised, and that still is lacking, the more likely somebody will be able go give you concrete help and advice.

As for the new version of the VPN project, somebody else might have it and you could perhaps get a copy from them if you show proof of purchase in a DM. (I think I've seen this happen with some other of Saif's projects.)

prbmjr

Licensed User
I wouldn't worry too much, I imagine Saif probably just is busy and focused on B4XDatabase. After all, he gave the forum a launchdate for the launchdate, which was December 26th, 2021. (I don't think I saw a date posted by him at that date though, but I can have missed it - I don't read all posts.)

In the meantime, I'd recommend you starting a new thread for each project and see if you can get help from other people who purchased those solutions. The more specific you can be with the functionalities Saif promised, and that still is lacking, the more likely somebody will be able go give you concrete help and advice.

As for the new version of the VPN project, somebody else might have it and you could perhaps get a copy from them if you show proof of purchase in a DM. (I think I've seen this happen with some other of Saif's projects.)
Ok, I will create a new thread for each project and may be I could find more users in the same situation than me...

Thank you!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Anyone heard from B4xCode? Their website has been in "maintenance mode" for a while. I never purchased any projects from them, but on the surface it looked nicely done. Hoping they're fixing their site for those of you who are customers.
We are still here but we are less active in the forums like we used to, and that's because we are changing our online business model :
1- All the source codes will be Donation-Ware projects (All of them will be 10$ only or less)
2- Focusing more on releasing subscription services (Very soon)
3- Focusing on releasing the B4XDatabase which should be very soon.

I bought 2 projects, Voip project and VPN B4J client project, the first one do not have the functionalities that Saif promises to me and the other one I did not received any version of the project... I don't know what I have to do to contact to him, the last time I contacted with him was in last december, when he told me that he will issue a new release of the VPN project.
1- Sad to say that's not true, You requested a new feature in VoIP that implements a data encryption because "Your client wanted this feature" and i have replied to you more than 5 times that we will look into it and see if we can achieve that.
2- Send us your paypal email via private message and we will refund you the B4J VPN Client and the VoIP project.

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What about the WebRTC Client & Server project?
The latest news is from 3 weeks ago ( https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/webrtc-client-server-source-codes.132687/post-871263 )
I think you should prioritize unfinished projects. I understand the difficulties, but giving delivery dates and continuing to accumulate delays affects your credibility...
I am sure you will agree that their prices are *extremely* reasonable, so I am confident that they will take care of you as soon as they can, it just may require a little patience.

yaqoob

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Saif,

Any updates about Craigslist Alternative? When will it be delivered?

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
2- Send us your paypal email via private message and we will refund you the B4J VPN Client and the VoIP project.

This does you great honor
And I believe it is a real incentive for both me and other potential customers to purchase the programs that will be released in the future.

prbmjr

Licensed User
This does you great honor
And I believe it is a real incentive for both me and other potential customers to purchase the programs that will be released in the future.

I agree!

If these refunds are made, it would surely be an incentive to all future potential customers.