Share your Creations

fdx12345

Licensed User
Longtime User
This section was a great idea. It would helped people to implement things into their projects if the source code was available. However, everyone I checked had no source code, just pointers to the Market. To be honest, I can go to the market and see all kinds of things already done and they do not have source code either and are of no help to me in developing projects. In my opinion, the same goes for most of the items in this area. I feel they are adevertisements rather than sharing.

It would be a good idea to start a new area where people can advertise their finish products with no source code and leave this area where source code is shared.

Again, this is my opinion.

Ps. I placed this in the Share your Creations and realized afterwards it tried to make it a creation and not a comment input. I tried to delete the posting but could not. Sorry. Placed the above in the wrong area and partially corrected by placing it in this Threat area.

Bill

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I believe the point of 'Share Your Creations' sub-forum, is to showcase the abilities of B4A, and demonstrate what can be achieved using B4A.
This is in contrast to going to the market, where you will find apps developed with any environment.

I doubt most people will share their whole source code for an app they developed for other people to copy, however if you ask nicely they might.

Regarding sharing of code-snippets and other things, there is always the Tutorials section.

Upvote 0

tuicemen

Licensed User
Longtime User
I doubt most people will share their whole source code for an app they developed for other people to copy, however if you ask nicely they might.
Or at least they'll point you in the direction to find some sample code that may help.
Doing a forum search will turn up what your looking for 90% of the time (if it's out there)

Upvote 0

FJS

Licensed User
Longtime User

Attachments

• IconoDarkness.png
    IconoDarkness.png
    41 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshots_gp1_tiny2.jpg
    Screenshots_gp1_tiny2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 175
  • ScreenShots_gp2.jpg
    ScreenShots_gp2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Upvote 0

FJS

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good afternoon,

Please, do you recomend me another space forum for this topic?

I dont know if we have another way to show our creation, powered by B4A!

Thank you

Upvote 0