Android Question shootgun to smarttv android screen

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to share the Android screen to the smarttv, and be able to have a light or infrared gun to be able to make a shootgun game.

A few days ago I thought that using a laser projected on the smarttv and recognizing the color of the laser would work well. but it gives problems when mixing some colors.

Does anyone have any ideas to be able to make a gun for a screen.

I have thought about using an arduino with a gyroscope but it is not a very good idea either.

thank you very much to all

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would for starters use chromecast to share android screen with smart tv. Then I would use a tight pipe (like a straw f.e.) which in one side will have the color sensor and on the other side will point to the tv. The length of the pipe makes sure that only a certain range of directions light beams will reach the color sensor. Create in the arduino part also color spheres. That is you define a color for the center of the sphere with cooandinates Ro, Go, Bo and a Radius and then all the colors (R,G,B) detected by the sensor that fall into this sphere will map to the center color. Next step, ... there is not an other step. :) You 're done.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
You might also want to consider to paint the tight pipe black (not shiny black but mat).

Upvote 0