iOS Question showpage and customlistview+panel b4i

Uniko Sistemi srl

Licensed User
Hello everybody. I try to explain my problem. I have an app in b4x that opens a list of pdf files, I use a clv with a panel that I load every time. so far everything ok.
a problem arises when I close this page which contains a list and go back to the main menu. if I return to the list page, the listview no longer loads the panel and creates empty lines. this only happens on ios, while on android it opens them regularly every time I open and close the page. I think I'm missing something about how to treat pages on ios, how to close them or how to reopen them in such a way as to reload everything as if it were the first time. I'm missing something, do chisure and reopening behave differently? I use B4XPage_appear, but I'm afraid this only works with android. I hope to be explained to me
a thousand thanks

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
The same problem I had with a WebView I can not go back so I have to create my own back button.
That is working perfect.
Maybe you also can do something like that.

Upvote 0

Uniko Sistemi srl

Licensed User
Thanks for the reply. I also created my button to go back but both with that and with the classic default one to go back, when I return to that page I don't get what I want. it practically loads the page, also loads the list, but I can't write in it, it only works the first time, the second time it doesn't. and this happens only on iphone, while on android every time I enter the list it is loaded with all its lines without problems. I don't know where to turn my head

Upvote 0