Share My Creation SK8 - Skateboard "Incl. sourcecode (b4a Project !!)"

Hi guys

i made a little game Sk8 - Skateboard and i want to share the sourcecode with you

The game is based on andymc Cloney Bird, the file is to big so i will put a download link.

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.sagitalsk8.net

Project Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2eRQD9TJiOQUzdpWE44X1EzMHc/view?usp=sharing (no more available because of COPYRIGHT)
(File is again available for downloading after adding a BLUR effect to the Skater images)

Would be nice if you could rate the game in google play :)

Thank and have fun

b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg

b2.jpg

Last edited:

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ty for the project @ilan12041981
i go see how you make this
very good to learn about ty for your contribuiton

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
no problem you can copy my game :) (this game is based on your source code) if you need help with the design just tell me

Last edited:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tested your app on Mororola defy android 2.3.2 ...see crash report
I does not work . I tap on main screen as described in order to jump but the skater won't jump at all and finish game on first obstacle all the time.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I does not work . I tap on main screen as described in order to jump but the skater won't jump at all and finish game on first obstacle all the time.

you need to tap on the jump button on the right bottom corner to jump
the tap order is only to start the game not to jump

you need to use the 2 buttons bottom right corner !

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Now I understand when I see buttons that include the messege press me ...
I did not found any button because an icon was showing on midlle of screen to tap to jump or to start ...
if you already taught me too push the screen why are you not teaching me how to jump

clx

Licensed User
Longtime User
The game works great on Moto X android 4.4.2. I didn't experience any problems with it. Some suggestions could be to tell the user how to use the controls to jump at the bottom right before the game starts as I was trying to jump over the higher obstacles not knowing about the crouch button. Also, speeding up the skaters travel as he gets further along could add some challenge, I had a score of 6500+ and it was the same speed, felt like I could go on like that forever without any trouble. Overall good game. Good job :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi clx, in v1.3 the objects are getting closer depends on your score

i would like to put some new features like sliding and 360' ... (small tutorial how to use buttons etc...)
but i am working now on a much better game with libgdx and maybe after that i will improove this game a little

i put also the whole project so you can download it and play a little with it and make this game much more entertained