Share My Creation SK8 - Skateboard "Incl. sourcecode (b4a Project !!)"

Hi guys

i made a little game Sk8 - Skateboard and i want to share the sourcecode with you

The game is based on andymc Cloney Bird, the file is to big so i will put a download link.

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.sagitalsk8.net

Project Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2eRQD9TJiOQUzdpWE44X1EzMHc/view?usp=sharing (no more available because of COPYRIGHT)
(File is again available for downloading after adding a BLUR effect to the Skater images)

Would be nice if you could rate the game in google play :)

Thank and have fun

b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg

b2.jpg

Last edited:

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Pretty cool. :cool:
Where did you get the background music from?
I've been looking for some resources for background midi files.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
IMPORTANT NEWS:

Everybody that has downloaded this Project may not use the Skater pics for his own project/game !!
You may use the sourcecode for FREE but need to change the images of the Skater !! COPYRIGHT !!

Copyright infringement will result in legal action

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it's sourcecode, not sourchcode nor searchcode ;)

where did you get the sprites from? some other app or indiegame?

Edit: the game doesn't seem to show up in google play on my 2.2 phone

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok thanx for the english lesson.:)
i didnot get the images from an other game, i paid for them but i may use them only for my game

i dont remember what's the min SDK i put in the manifest, i think 10.
and that should be the reason why you dont find it with your 2.2 phone

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
just tried both.

the ninja game is nice but I got in an endless flyloop or something the first time, the second time I didn't get that spikes thing at all.

the skate game is nice aswell, maybe to easy like some other forum user mentioned. I got 9384 and i'm not even good at playing games.

But I think the main reason for this game was to give out as an example to us which is well appreciated ofcource.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
exactly, the idea was to give an example how to make a simple endless runing game..

in the last ninja game you need to tap the jump button to fly above the spikes (like in flappy bird) tap, tap, tap..

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
File is again available for downloading after adding a BLUR effect to the Skater images
For everybody that use this example in his website or anywhere else, please update the old file with the new one !!

Check the first POST for download Link!

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi @ilan
i m downloaded but i think you have put much blur xD.
i run your example with any changes on code and i cant see the guy with the skate :D

12467947_1094941430536072_1441893968_n.jpg

12583884_1094941453869403_1044619525_n.jpg

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the blur effect is because of Copyrights
i purchased those pics so only i may use them for my apps.