Small stopwatch

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I started my own StopWatch, wich is now at 45% completion....
ALmost All graphical work is done, in a way that regardless of the Screen size, it will always look the same...
Got The ANALOGIC seconds hand Going...
But! The 1:100 of a second is much harder to get than it seems, especially in my case...since I am drawing on the screen...

Setting the timer to values lower than 150(ms) seems to have no efect, causing the Tick event to miss-Fire(?)...

Still I will keep on going untill I have a fully functional Analog-Digital StopWatch

nm7s9

Licensed User
What would also be usefull is a countdown timer with an option to have either an audible of vibration alarm - Gold Plated of course

LineCutter

Licensed User
Longtime User
Updated

I needed a stopwatch last night, but didn't have one
Although this thread has gone quiet for a bit I noticed that there were a few possible refinements, plus a few I either dreamed up or "borrowed" from the friend with the iPhone stopwatch.
So, with all credit to token, here's a version with:
' Ver 1.2 - Changed timing to 100th of a second
' Altered lap times to display total & individual times for laps
' Show last lap at timer stop
' Reverse Sort Table to show last lap to top (& scroll table to do this)
' Format strings to be consistent
' Added Save to CSV function
' Button Rearrangement & setting of enabled properties when appropriate

There is the odd 0.01 second disagreement in the lap vs total times, but without adding a 3rd variable for the ticks I can't see a way around this (it's the timer ticking between setting the lap time & the writing of the current time that does it).

I've tested the table display routine & it works on my TYTN2, so I'm not sure where the crash mentioned earlier in the thread might have come from.

Attachments

• StoppUhr.sbp
    3.9 KB · Views: 307

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ha!Ha!...(doing a Nelson!!!)
Serioulsy, ever since I saw a timex displayed in a water jar, I had no doubt one day we would all be buying tickets to Atlantis....

Zenerdiode

Licensed User
Its the TDS Recon. They come sealed to IP67 and the touch-screen still works underwater.

**Disclaimer** Please do not repeat this experiment at home with your PDA.

specci48

Licensed User
Longtime User
WOW: A water cooled PDA! :sign0162:
Must be the result of some overclocking procedures... At how many GHz is it running???

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…