B4A Library SmartHost - A powerful library to easily create your own unique and flexible views

Gary Milne

Licensed User
Longtime User
Correction. I am unable to download the demo files. They just show up as HTML.
Once you get to the file (which are on my Google Drive) you have right click on them and select download to get them onto your PC.

fdx12345

Licensed User
Longtime User
That is what I tried doing. I even went down to the SmartHostDemo.4ba file itself and all I was able to download is a HTML file which was, basically, a snapshot of the current google directory. Reminder: this is the google demo files which was too large to put on the community system.

Gary Milne

Licensed User
Longtime User

I can't explain it as you are not the first to download it and it has not been changed for two weeks however if you send me your email I will send you the file that way. You can private message me if you don't want your email to be public. This is true in the event anyone else runs into the same problem. I'll be back home March 1st and can look into it then.

fdx12345

Licensed User
Longtime User
How do you private message on this system? I would like to send you my email address. Thanks much,

Gary Milne

Licensed User
Longtime User
How do you private message on this system? I would like to send you my email address. Thanks much,
Click on my name and the select Start a Conversation.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…