Share My Creation Smoke-Free Ticker

Hi there!

Thanks to this great Dev-Software and to Erel, corwin42, agraham for their great library this little app was finished very fast :)

Its a counter that helps you during the time of stopping smoking. There are some achievements, and the app tells you the money you have saved etc...

I hope, you like it :)
PPS: If you are a native speaker and -in your opinion- something sounds quite strange, then please let me know ;)

Here is the Marketlink: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ahasoft.rauchfrei

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5,711
  • avchievements2.jpg
    avchievements2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Achievement.jpg
    Achievement.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 221
  • statistic.jpg
    statistic.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks good.

You have a little misspelling in one item (see attached screen shot) it should say "attack".

I've also noticed that if you tap on the "share" icon on the top bar and you cancel (hitting the BACK button on your device) the button won't work unless you click something else or move to another screen and come back.

When I click on the Email button I get the message "Could not find email app" and I have an email client installed, maybe you need to just use an intent to open the default email client like this:

B4X:
Dim Intent1 As Intent
Intent1.Initialize(Intent1.ACTION_VIEW, "mailto:[email protected]?&subject=My App")
StartActivity(Intent1)

Attachments

• Shot.JPG
    Shot.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

alfcen

Licensed User
Longtime User
To RiverRaid

That's a wonderful idea for an application and may help many over the first hurdles :sign0098:

sorheim

Licensed User
Longtime User
I agree this is an excellent app idea. I may try it myself in the near future. I am a recovering addict nearing 10 years clean but I've never accumulated any substantial time free from nicotine. From first hand experience, I can honestly say cigarettes are far more addicting than the hardest narcotics.

Sent from my Acer Iconia A500 using Tapatalk