B4J Question [solved] B4JPackager11 + JasperReports error

powerino

Licensed User
Hi everyone, I have implemented a software that I have to give to the customer, but when creating the .exe file I have these errors (3) ... what can I do to solve it? Thank you

B4JPackager11 Version 1.14
Exe name: Timesofart.exe
InputJar: C:\Rino\AppSitoWeb\Timesofart\Objects\Timesofart.jar
Running: C:\Rino\APPSIT~1\COMPIL~1\B4JPAC~1\Objects\temp\FindDosPath.exe
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.6\bin\jar
Package name: com.guerrinosantoni.database
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.6\bin\jdeps
Explicitly excluded modules: []
Included modules: [java.base, java.datatransfer, java.desktop, java.logging, java.management, java.management.rmi, java.naming, java.prefs, java.rmi, java.scripting, java.security.jgss, java.sql, java.sql.rowset, java.transaction.xa, java.xml, java.xml.crypto, javafx.base, javafx.controls, javafx.fxml, javafx.graphics, javafx.media, javafx.swing, javafx.web, jdk.security.auth, jdk.unsupported, jdk.unsupported.desktop, jdk.jsobject, jdk.xml.dom]
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.6\bin\javac
module-info.java:33: error: package org.codehaus.groovy.plugins does not exist
uses org.codehaus.groovy.plugins.Runners;
^
module-info.java:34: error: cannot find symbol
uses org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ExtensionModule;
^
symbol: class ExtensionModule
module-info.java:35: error: package org.codehaus.groovy.source does not exist
uses org.codehaus.groovy.source.Extensions;
^
3 errors

Edit: solution is here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4jpackager11-error.115168/post-721387

Last edited by a moderator:

powerino

Licensed User
Now i have this error:

Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: org.apache.commons.lang.enum: Invalid package name: 'enum' is not a Java identifier

Upvote 0

powerino

Licensed User
I hane not the "enum" folder:

1584886751124.png

Upvote 0

powerino

Licensed User
Thanks Erel, you are the best!
Now the .exe program has been created and starts ... it works except when I want to open the report made with "Jaspersoft". The program closes! While the version with the .jar file works correctly

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rboeck

Licensed User
Longtime User
Try to use run_debug.bat. The you have the chance to see some, maybe relevant error messages. I found out, that i could't use files with space inside a name, when using the exe variant.

Upvote 0

powerino

Licensed User
ON button click i have only this code:
B4X:
Sub btnReport_Click

Dim jasper As JasperReports
    Dim report As JasperReport
    Dim print As JasperPrint
    Dim conn As JasperConnection

jasper.InitializeParameters
    'report = jasper.CompileXML(File.Combine(File.DirApp, "Report-Time.jrxml"))
    'conn = jasper.getConnectionSQLite(File.Combine(File.DirApp, "database.db"))
    report = jasper.CompileXML(File.Combine(Main.percorsoApp, "Report-Time.jrxml"))
    conn = jasper.getConnectionSQLite(File.Combine(Main.percorsoApp, "database.db"))
    print = jasper.Print(report, jasper.parameters, conn)
    jasper.JasperViewer(print,True)

End Sub
B4X:

Upvote 0

powerino

Licensed User
I'm getting this error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\H\Documents\B4J\B4JPackager11\Objects\temp\build\bin\Timesofart\config.ini (The system cannot find the file specified)
Hi Erel, in the config.ini file is indicated the path of the database and the reporrt (first line) and the name of the database (second line). If you change these values based on where you saved my project on your PC, then you can make it work, okay?

Upvote 0