B4J Question [solved] B4JPackager11 + JasperReports error

powerino

Licensed User
Hi everyone, I have implemented a software that I have to give to the customer, but when creating the .exe file I have these errors (3) ... what can I do to solve it? Thank you

B4JPackager11 Version 1.14
Exe name: Timesofart.exe
InputJar: C:\Rino\AppSitoWeb\Timesofart\Objects\Timesofart.jar
Running: C:\Rino\APPSIT~1\COMPIL~1\B4JPAC~1\Objects\temp\FindDosPath.exe
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.6\bin\jar
Package name: com.guerrinosantoni.database
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.6\bin\jdeps
Explicitly excluded modules: []
Included modules: [java.base, java.datatransfer, java.desktop, java.logging, java.management, java.management.rmi, java.naming, java.prefs, java.rmi, java.scripting, java.security.jgss, java.sql, java.sql.rowset, java.transaction.xa, java.xml, java.xml.crypto, javafx.base, javafx.controls, javafx.fxml, javafx.graphics, javafx.media, javafx.swing, javafx.web, jdk.security.auth, jdk.unsupported, jdk.unsupported.desktop, jdk.jsobject, jdk.xml.dom]
Running: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.6\bin\javac
module-info.java:33: error: package org.codehaus.groovy.plugins does not exist
uses org.codehaus.groovy.plugins.Runners;
^
module-info.java:34: error: cannot find symbol
uses org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ExtensionModule;
^
symbol: class ExtensionModule
module-info.java:35: error: package org.codehaus.groovy.source does not exist
uses org.codehaus.groovy.source.Extensions;
^
3 errors

Edit: solution is here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4jpackager11-error.115168/post-721387

Last edited by a moderator:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
java_gDFo1obMTh.png

?

Upvote 0

powerino

Licensed User
Thanks Erel, now it works !!! You are always the best! So I only have to add this variable for this project, right?

Upvote 0

powerino

Licensed User
I created the "config.ini" file, but I will try to improve the logic of the program and to use the json file. Thanks again

Upvote 0

powerino

Licensed User
True, in B4JPackager11 code in the global variable. Can also be set with a json file.
Hi Erel, the program works if I use it on the same PC where it was compiled, but if you copy the "build" folder to another PC and configure the file paths, the report does not open again and the program is closed!

Upvote 0

powerino

Licensed User
Hi Erel, the program works if I use it on the same PC where it was compiled, but if you copy the "build" folder to another PC and configure the file paths, the report does not open again and the program is closed!
Hi, I understood the problem, the LOGO I use in the report looks for it in the folder of the source PC ... I tried to recreate the same path on the new PC, and it worked. So I have to fix the software and give it all the files it needs. Sorry and thanks again

Upvote 0