iOS Question [SOLVED] Build Release problem

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
I follow the procedure Creating a certificate and provisioning profile at https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/creating-a-certificate-and-provisioning-profile.45880/

Then I have all 5 keys
keys.JPG

But when I compile build I see "Application compiled with non-store provision profile"

compiler.JPG

What doing wrong?

monic

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you started the bridge app on the phone to start the download? or you can download the app by using the option download the last build and use something like Diawi.com to upload and scan the barcode.

So it looks like you doing things right.

Upvote 0

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have run bridge app. Then build release app and run it on my Iphone. All run fine.

Then I download last build (.ipa file) and I Upload App to iTunes Connect

But I got this error (last entry)

2018-12-31 00:20:36.373 altool[71950:31395707] *** Error: Errors uploading 'C:\Users\yves\Documents\B4i\cpa 2018a\Objects\Pension Alimentaire.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\"\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\", NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\", NSLocalizedFailureReason=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\"}"
)

In the ipa file I have a Payload directory, inside it, I have two directory:

Pension Alimentaire.app
Pension Alimentaire.app.dSYM

The .dSYM is it good to have it in ipa file?

Upvote 0

monic

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

yfleury

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0