iOS Question [Solved] - Can't compile b4i bridge

salvadoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi I can't compile anything with b4i I have local builder with apple M1, I need to use sudo to launch cause if I don't do it then need password for the keychain.

So I tried to build the bridge but get get the next error:

B4i Versión: 7.80
Parseando código. (0.21s)
Building folders structure. (0.05s)
Corriendo accion personalizada. (0.06s)
Compilando código. (0.26s)
Compilando aplicación diseñador. (0.04s)
Compilando proyecto Xcode. (0.13s)
Preparando el proyecto para el constructor. (0.07s)
Tamaño del proyecto: 0.23 MB
Enviando datos al compilador remoto. Error
Out: Command line invocation:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=B4i-Bridge CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/sxxxxx/B4X/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Developer: Salvador Orozco (XXXXXXXXXX)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=9740137e-3ee8-43a1-ad2f-5092f396d61d -arch armv7 -arch arm64

User defaults from command line:
IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Developer: Salvador Orozco (XXXXXXXXXX)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/sxxxxx/B4X/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 9740137e-3ee8-43a1-ad2f-5092f396d61d

note: Using new build system
note: Using codesigning identity override: iPhone Developer: Salvador Orozco (XXXXXXXXXX)
note: Planning
Analyze workspace

Create build description
Build description signature: 62585a5b84879621bd3fd13e14a08d8e
Build description path: /Users/sxxxxx/B4X/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/62585a5b84879621bd3fd13e14a08d8e-desc.xcbuild

note: Build preparation complete
warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
error: "B4iProject" requires a provisioning profile. Select a provisioning profile in the Signing & Capabilities editor. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

If I try to compile other project also can't receive the next:

note: Build preparation complete
warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
error: "B4iProject" requires a provisioning profile. Select a provisioning profile in the Signing & Capabilities editor. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/Users/sxxxxx/B4X/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: GLKit is deprecated. Consider migrating to MetalKit instead. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/Users/sxxxxx/B4X/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: OpenGLES is deprecated. Consider migrating to Metal instead. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

I don't known what to do, any help will be appreciate.

salvadoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, yes I need to run with sudo, cause if I didn't then ask me for the password for the keychain, the change was that I have now a new Mac with M1 run Monterrey and Xcode 13.2.1

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User

Upvote 0

aminoacid

Licensed User
Longtime User
I posted my solution to this issue in the link that Erel has above. However here it is again:

I had this same (or actually - similar) problem. I solved it by creating another user (with Admin privileges) and running the builder from that account.

[And I am running the builder under sudo]

Upvote 0

salvadoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0