Android Question [SOLVED] Can't copy select icon on Icon Picker

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a problem with a copy icons from IconPicker, i touch a icon and result this message

An error ocurred.
Error en OpenCliboard (Excepción de
HRESULT: 0X800401D0
(CLIPBRD_E_CANT_OPPEN))

1620152974661.png

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It also happens to me when running a VirtualBox Windows'10 VM in my Mac (but not in a 'native' Win10 laptop). Is this your case?

It is due to some sort of conflict with the VM host, since the clipboard is shared. If I disable the shared clipboard in the VM, the error disappears.
Despite the error, at least in my case, the icon code is correctly copied to the clipboard.

Upvote 0

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
It also happens to me when running a VirtualBox Windows'10 VM in my Mac (but not in a 'native' Win10 laptop). Is this your case?

It is due to some sort of conflict with the VM host, since the clipboard is shared. If I disable the shared clipboard in the VM, the error disappears.
Despite the error, at least in my case, the icon code is correctly copied to the clipboard.
Yes is a native windows 10 machine, until now it had never happened to me, it always worked correctly. I imagine it is due to some microsoft update of windows 10

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
By googling a bit, seems that one of the possible causes can be some other running program/service which is not properly accessing the clipboard, resulting that it is locked to other programs.

Upvote 0

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
By googling a bit, seems that one of the possible causes can be some other running program/service which is not properly accessing the clipboard, resulting that it is locked to other programs.
I will try to restart the windows ... surely that will be the solution 🚀🚀🚀

Upvote 0

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
When rebooting it worked only once.
Then try again and it happens again. Dont work 😢😢😢

Upvote 0

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I found a problem...