Other [SOLVED] Designer still bugy

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by incendio, Jul 15, 2015.

1. incendio

incendio Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi guys,

On B4A 5.02, I have encountered B4A forced closed by Windows many times when running Designer.

The reasons are still not clear & unpredictable, but I guessed it has something to do with dot net.
    For the first time designer opened, there is a warning to update to dot net to ver 4.52, but if update it, new project could not be saved, so I stayed in dot net ver 4.

Here are some of activities that cause to forced closed (but it was not always happen)
    - Open designer file, made some changes, close designer, then open again designer
    - Copy an EditText in a panel, paste it without choose which panel to paste (layout has many panel)

CPU specs : Windows 7 64 bit, 8Gb RAM, Phenom X6.

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

What happens when you try to save it with .Net 4.5.2?

3. incendio

When select menu Save for the first time, usually a window appear to select a folder, but with dot net 4.52, no window or error raised, nothing happened, controls return to the editor.

4. incendio

Have updated to Windows Service Pack1 & .net 4.52.
    Seems fine now, able to save new project and no more warning or forced closed.

RandomCoder and Erel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice