B4J Question [SOLVED] Error updating record in DB

Discussion in 'B4J Questions' started by Mario González, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Mario González

Mario González Member Licensed User

Hello, greetings and very happy year, I am using B4J and I try to update a record in an accsess database and I miss an error:

The query is: "UPDATE [WEB-DRONE-01] SET SID = 1, REG = '3214617613710610612211614611...' WHERE CVI = '0000-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX';"

The error: java.lang.Exception: net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessSQLException: UCAExc:::4.0.4 Cannot write indexes of this type due to unsupported collating sort order SortOrder[3082(0)] for text index (Db=Quality.mdb;Table=WEB-DRONE-01;Index=0)

I hope you can help me, thanks...

I'm sorry for the english, I'm using the google translator...

I attach an example...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  2. Daestrum

Daestrum Well-Known Member Licensed User

3. Mario González

4. jerry07

jerry07 New Member Licensed User

Hi Mario,
    Can you show your table definition, specifically primary key?

5. Mario González

It was already solved, the problem was the format of the database (2002), I changed it for a 2007 format and the update was carried out without problems ....

Thank you...

6. Mario González

Hello jerry07

The table has no primary key since it only saves a single record, the field that keeps "the primary key" is information that I retrieve from a web process, and it is that data which I was trying to update ...

The problem was in the format of the accsess database which was 2002, I changed it to 2007 and the problem was fixed ...

Thank you very much for your interest, greetings from Mexico ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice