Android Question [SOLVED] HorizzontalScrollview Page

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everybody!
I tried many libraries, many example, used a timer, gesture libraries and touch event of a panel to achieve what i want, but without success. So i ask for an help. Is possible to get an Horizzontal Scrollview with a page scrolling like in iOS scroll view?
I know that i can get x scroll position and animate the scroll to nearest border page based on width, but this doesnt help because in this way you can scroll from 0 to 2-3 page with a single swipe, and i want to swipe page from page.

Thanks a lot!

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you have a look at this example?
Thanks for answer Klaus. Yes I tried it, but issue as I wrote is that with a single swipe you can go from first page to 3-4 page. Also using a timer sometimes require more time to adjust the value with animation, but I want to see the same time always. I hope I explained clearly what I mean

Upvote 0

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't know what iOS horizontalscrollview is like but how about this?

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...e-way-to-create-sliding-layouts.8233/#content

?

or detect the swipe and then act on it, depending on the direction.
Thanks for answer! Tried also it, but it is not responsive with the touch. In iOS panel sliding in according to move the finger, such as ViewPager on android. My problem on android is that each page is a panel that is not releted with previous one. If i want to add a panel that is placed between 2 pages, then i can't

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can not you let us see something similar to what you want to get?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can not create a B4a class that plays this scrolling?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I knew you wanted something like this

ezgif-3-0a81a90973.gif

Upvote 0