iOS Question [SOLVED] Is it possible create and use my apps without Publishing to the App Store?

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

I am wondering to know if there a way to create and use my own apps without Publishing to the App Store, because I don't want to pay 99$ annual and the apps that I want to use in my ipad and Iphone are not for sell.

Another reason is that there is a client that wants to buy a b4i license to develop their own apps and use it for them self and because all the information that the apps are going to use only concern to the client, does not want to publish their apps to the app store.

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You must have a developer account ($99) in order to install your app on a real device. With a developer account you can distribute your app to up to 100 devices.

The only thing that you can do without a developer account is to run your app on the simulator. Note that it requires a local Mac.

* Apple does allow you to run your app on a real device without an account. It has several limitations and the app will stop working after a few days. It also requires a local Mac and it requires a few manual steps if you are using B4i.

Upvote 0

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you so much

Upvote 0