iOS Question [SOLVED] Primary remote Hosted Builder

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When I compile a library with Primary Hosted Constructor it gives me this error. It doesn't happen if I compile an App.
If I use the secondary one it compiles both libraries and Apps correctly. For the moment I use the secondary one and it's fine, but I wonder what this error means

Out: Command line invocation:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration=Release -arch armv7 -arch arm64 ENABLE_BITCODE=NO

User defaults from command line:
configuration = Release
IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
ENABLE_BITCODE = NO

Computing target dependency graph and provisioning inputs

Create build description
Build description signature: aa92ddf0208af0f94666f15de34cac78
Build description path: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/aa92ddf0208af0f94666f15de34cac78-desc.xcbuild

warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' is set to 9.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
error: The armv7 architecture is deprecated. You should update your ARCHS build setting to remove the armv7 architecture. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The iOS deployment target 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' is set to 9.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
Set
B4X:
#MinVersion: 11

or 13

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Same error also with 13. But I don't think this is it, it would also give it on Apps

Upvote 0