B4J Question [SOLVED] Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App...Error

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,
refers to the application:

Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App : Source Code

I have managed to get the application to connect to the SQLEXPRESS instance on my computer, but when I press the Sign in button I get the following error:

Log...:
Waiting for value (2 ms)
Waiting for value (0 ms)
ago 21, 2021 7:12:52 PM com.mchange.v2.c3p0.stmt.GooGooStatementCache
INFORMACIÓN: Multiply-cached PreparedStatement: select * from UsersInformation where UserEmailAddress=? and UserPassword=?
(SQLException) java.sql.SQLException: El nombre de objeto 'UsersInformation' no es válido.

Thanks for the help...

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,
refers to the application:

Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App : Source Code

I have managed to get the application to connect to the SQLEXPRESS instance on my computer, but when I press the Sign in button I get the following error:

Log...:
Waiting for value (2 ms)
Waiting for value (0 ms)
ago 21, 2021 7:12:52 PM com.mchange.v2.c3p0.stmt.GooGooStatementCache
INFORMACIÓN: Multiply-cached PreparedStatement: select * from UsersInformation where UserEmailAddress=? and UserPassword=?
(SQLException) java.sql.SQLException: El nombre de objeto 'UsersInformation' no es válido.

Thanks for the help...
Hello,

While browsing the forum listings i came across this post by accident.

As we have already sent in the emails and mentioned in the project post: if you face any problem please do send us a PM or an email and we will help you right away.

As for the error above, it means your connection string is not valid, it seems that you are either connected to a different database or a different instance.

If you would like we can connect with you via Teamviewer or anydesk and we will help you right away, send us a PM and we will arrange the remote support connection.

Thank you,
Saif

Upvote 0

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the reply everyone.
I did not know if I should put a new post or if I could send a PM ...
I close the post, since I see that it is a personal problem.

Upvote 0

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the reply everyone.
I did not know if I should put a new post or if I could send a PM ...
I close the post, since I see that it is a personal problem.
It is already solved.
In case it helps: I am new to this environment of B4J Web application and MS SQL.
The problem was in my connection string to the SQLEXPRESS database. This works correctly:

Connection:
pool.Initialize ("net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver", "jdbc: jtds: sqlserver: // localhost: 1433 / B4JInvoices", "sa", "12345")

It also started the connection with windows authentication, instead of SQL authentication. Note: Congratulations Saif. It is a great app!

Upvote 0