Android Question Solved:Upgraded hangup

Shelby

Licensed User
A week ago I paid for the B4A 2 years upgrade and just finished upgrading today. Unfortunately "download trial version" was the only option I saw so I did that. Now when I compile my project app I'm told to switch to the full version. How can I do that?
Thanks

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
I paid for that 2 years Upgradetime last week. Perhaps I used the wrong tutorial for my downloading of SDK, and B4A, etc.? I got that 40% discount.

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Buy a new 2 Years Upgradtime. Contact [email protected] for a discount.

Or switch back to your old Version.
He paid for the full version 2 weeks ago!

@Shelby - did you get a license file when you paid for your upgrade (probably emailed to you)? It's been a while, but from memory you need to put the license file somewhere that B4A can access it so that it knows you're up to date on your subscription.

There's probably info either in the forum or on the B4A product page.

- Colin.

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
Thanks Colin,
I don't think I received an email but I'll check into it. After checking I don't have such an email. I'll take Don's suggestion and email support (Erel)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I paid for that 2 years Upgradetime last week
You should have got a mail with a downloadlink for the new Version (the full version).

Perhaps I used the wrong tutorial for my downloading of SDK, and B4A, etc.?
I don´t think this is the issue. You need to start with the FullVersion-Download.

ReCheck you emails (also Spamfolder). I´m sure you should get one after purchase.

Best is to contact [email protected] about this issue.

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
Thanks, I emailed support. I'll wait for the reply. Edit: I suppose Erel is sleeping. It's afternoon here in California.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
When I joined B4A in January of this year 2018 I used my rarely accessed email address and I didn't think of that until Erel emailed me saying the account was under that rarely used email address. Problem solved! Thanks again Don and Colin for your suggestions.

Upvote 0