B4J Question [Solved] Vertical progress bar for B4J

Discussion in 'B4J Questions' started by Lori Scott, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Lori Scott

Lori Scott Member Licensed User

I would like to include a vertical progress bar in a B4J project. Is AnotherProgressBar available for B4J? I have the 'XUI Views.b4xlib' library added to my B4J/Libs folder for custom libraries. When I open my project and go to select Libraries, I've selected jXUI library, but I don't see the XUI Views library available to select. In the Designer, the views I can add include ProgressBar but I don't see AnotherProgressBar.

Incidentally, when I'm in a B4A project, I can select the XUI Views library, but here too I do not see AnotherProgressBar as a view I can use in the Designer.

Please help me access a view that will produce a vertical progress bar in B4j. Thank you.

2. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

From the XUI Thread:

Remove the library from the additional library folder.

Erel and Lori Scott like this.
  3. Lori Scott

Lori Scott Member Licensed User

Thank you, Don. I see that it is already there in the internal libraries folder, with a newer Date modified. I removed it from my B4j, B4a, and B4i custom libraries folders. Now, XUI Views library is available, as is the AnotherProgressBar view. The view itself isn't quite what I expected, but you certainly solved my issue with accessing it.

Harris likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice