B4J Question [Solved] Vertical progress bar for B4J

Lori Scott

Licensed User
I would like to include a vertical progress bar in a B4J project. Is AnotherProgressBar available for B4J? I have the 'XUI Views.b4xlib' library added to my B4J/Libs folder for custom libraries. When I open my project and go to select Libraries, I've selected jXUI library, but I don't see the XUI Views library available to select. In the Designer, the views I can add include ProgressBar but I don't see AnotherProgressBar.

Incidentally, when I'm in a B4A project, I can select the XUI Views library, but here too I do not see AnotherProgressBar as a view I can use in the Designer.

Please help me access a view that will produce a vertical progress bar in B4j. Thank you.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
From the XUI Thread:

XUI Views is an internal library. Make sure to copy it to the internal libraries folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\libraries).

Remove the library from the additional library folder.

Upvote 0

Lori Scott

Licensed User
Thank you, Don. I see that it is already there in the internal libraries folder, with a newer Date modified. I removed it from my B4j, B4a, and B4i custom libraries folders. Now, XUI Views library is available, as is the AnotherProgressBar view. The view itself isn't quite what I expected, but you certainly solved my issue with accessing it.

Upvote 0